Hi! I know it’s been a while, but I am finally here with all of my San Fran pics! It has actually been a bit hard for my to write this post. I really wanted to leave my heart in san francisco, but I did not. I loved all of the places I visited and the things I did, I just didn’t enjoy the city as much as other places I’ve been.
The homelessness devastated me and had me a bit emotional for the few days I was there. I was on my own too, and maybe I am not one of those cool alone travellers that some people are? Then I had to deal with all of the delicious baked goods, which had me emotional for a whole other bunch of reasons. TOUGH TIME GUYS.
Anyway, I will push on with all of the things I did in San Francisco in 72 hours. All of which I loved SO MUCH.
1. Alcatraz. Interesting and more importantly, beautiful walls to take photos of.
2. The bridge, Alamo Square, Painted Ladies and Lombard Street. Token but fun and great walking.
3. Tartine. Repeat often. Croque Monsier is bomb. The Banana Cream Pie is even better.
4. Bi Rite Creamery. Best ice cream of my life without question.
5. Bi Rite Market across the road. Buy some lunch then walk down and eat it in Dolores Park. So beautiful!
6. Valencia in the Mission District. Restaurants, cafes and laneways with murals. So lovely.
7. Zuni. Oysters and Salad.
8. Mr Holmes Bakehouse. Not sure the line for the cruffins is worth it, but their other pastries were pretty great.
9. The Mill. As my friend Erika said, just toast but dude.
10. Foreign Cinema. Another rec from Erika. They play a movie on the wall of their outdoor courtyard. Cute and delicious camomile cocktail.
So, been to San Fran? Love it? What did I miss?