First things first. HAPPY 100 POSTS TO ME! I’ve hit the publish button one hundred times now. I hope I hit it a hundred times more.
I just freaking love this blog and all the good things that has happened since I started it. I am so grateful for all you guys for reading. According to my stats, it’s not JUST my friends and Mum any more. WAY COOL.
I’m back today to tell you what I liked this week. If you don’t really care, I made some falafel wraps.
- Funnel cake needs to be in my life.
- My fiddle leaf fig propagation did not work. Fleur has me sorted.
- These are the World’s greatest cookies. Do not argue with Sarah.
- Sometimes I just don’t even know if Molly is actually real or just a figment of my imagination. CHEDDAR DONUTS. Is she serious?
- Some beautiful kitchen must haves.
- I’ve been making a scrub from leftover coffee grounds. This looks better.
- 1D + Dodge ball= everything.
After that last link, this is you, right?