Are you totally sick of green smoothies? From a jar? Yeah, me too. That’s why I’m freezing my smoothies and eating them in pop form. Genius, right? Green tea, pineapple and mint all whizzed up for your pop pleasure.
I also recently made these Mango and Coconut Pops. You could call me pop-obsessed, but that’s OK, I like it. You’ll notice that those pops are not on erin made this. They are on FAT MUM SLIM. THE Fat Mum Slim. Seriously dying right now. Chantelle is lovely/generous/crazy enough to let me say hello over there each month. So bloody grateful.
Anyway, enough about me. Want to see some of the best pop recipes I could find? Here we go.
1. Neapolitan Cereal Milk Popsicles from Erika Rax
2. Pure Raspberry Pops from Cook Republic
3. Lemon Mousse Pops from The Sugar Hit
4. Rose, Lychee and Vanilla Pops from Erika again, cause she is rad.
5. Cucumber Gin Pops from Shutterbean
6. Roasted Strawberry and Coconut Pops from Joy the Baker
7. Blackberry Ombre Pops from Tutti Dolci
- 2 cups of chopped, fresh pineapple
- 1 cup of packed baby spinach
- A handful of mint leaves
- 300mL green tea, frozen into ice cubes
- Place all the ingredients in a blender.
- Blend until smooth. You may need to add some water here- I have a kitchen aid blender and didn't have too much trouble.
- Divide the mix over the pop moulds and insert the sticks.
- Freeze for at least 12 hours.
- To remove, just loosen the pop with some warm water.
- You could use coconut water or chamomile tea for a caffeine free version for the kiddos.