I am about to get serious about my blog. This is my first post with my new Canon 6D, I bought this eBook to help me with my photography and I’m going to spend more time in general planning posts for erin made this.I also would like to focus on my writing and styling. If you know of any great workshops I should take, help a sister out! With all that said, the Chai Banana Bread marks the beginning of this overhaul. And what a delicious overhaul it is. I took this to a friend’s place last week and ate it as we scoffed macarons and pasitsis and squeezed as much gossip in as we could.
Chai Banana Bread
You will need:
- 125 g of softened butter
- 3/4 of a cup of brown sugar
- 1 tsp of vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup of mashed banana (which was 3 medium bananas for me)
- 1 3/4 cups of plain flour
- 1 tsp of bi carb soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp of ground cinnamon
- 2 tsp of ground cardamom
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground cloves
- 1 tsp ground ginger
What you need to do:
- Pre heat the oven to 180 degrees celsius and line a loaf tin.
- Beat the butter in an electric mixer (or with a hand mixer) until fluffy and pale.
- Add the sugar and beat until combined.
- Add the eggs, one at a time, followed by the vanilla and spices.
- Add the mashed banana, followed by the flour, baking soda and bi carb. Mix until well combined.
- Add to the loaf tin and bake for about 40 minutes or until a skewer is inserted and comes out clean
- Meet up with friends (not too many of them) and eat.